We wish to thank community members, partner agencies, and local businesses for the much appreciated ongoing support we receive. Every little bit helps the women and children residing at Esprit Place and served through outreach support within the District of Parry Sound.
While we are funded for program operation, there are important items/services that are NOT funded, such as emergency transportation for women fleeing violence in order to arrive safely at the shelter, dental/vision/medical prescriptions that are not covered by OHIP or other, products and items for women like clothing, hygiene products, fuel, etc. And so we appreciate help from the community in order to purchase these items for clients.
Thank you very much for your interest in making a donation to support our work here at Esprit Place Family Resource Centre!
The following list of items are always appreciated! Please call ahead if possible to check for availability/storage space/drop-off or pick-up arrangements. 705-746-4800.
- Financial support *please call to make arrangements
- Food (fresh/frozen/perishable/non-perishable)
- Clothing – women’s or children’s *please call ahead to determine need and storage capacity
- Hygiene items (hair products, soaps, lotions, face care, feminine hygiene products, make-up, nail polish, dental care products, razors, sunscreen)
- Baby & children’s products (diapers, lotions, bath/hair wash, baby wipes)
- Toys *please call to determine need and storage capacity
- Gift cards (Walmart, President’s Choice, Canadian Tire, Esso, Petro, Shopper’s Drug Mart)